Advantages of studying in the specialty “Sociology” at the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”:
– Studying in one of the most famous, rating and status universities in the world (according to the international ratings – QS Webometrics) and Ukraine («Compass» and «Top-200 Ukraine»), which is located in the centre of Kiev and has its own Center of Culture and Arts, modern sports complex, swimming pool, polyclinic, cafe and dining room, four health bases on the Dnieper, Black Sea and Carpathians;
– Professional teaching staff, modern teaching methods, meetings and communication with well-known sociologists from Poland, USA, Ukraine and others;
– Training in general and sociological disciplines (sociology of politics, economics, culture, mass communication, PR, etc.);
– Close ties with employers, internships in the companies of employers of the best students;
– Practice of international student exchanges;
– Interesting student leisure which allows to develop creative, organizational, sports skills (participation in scientific conferences, various holidays, trips to nature, attending numerous clubs);
– Curatorial support during all years of study;
– Quality knowledge and practical experience during training. The sociological service «Socioplus» functions on the faculty. Students have internships in leading sociological and marketing centers, such as TNS Ukraine, Ukrainian Institute for Social Research of Yaremenko and others.
Lecture by the representative of employers, senior consultant of the consulting enterprise Pro-Consulting Andrii Mokryakov to students of higher education under the “Conflict Resolution and Mediation” program (second level of higher education).
The meeting of higher education graduates under the educational and professional program “Conflict Resolution and Mediation” (second level of higher education) with the representative of employers, the head of the SMART research center, Doctor of Economic Sciences Yevgenia Polishchuk.
Discussion on the educational and professional program «Conflict resolution and mediation» at the meeting with employers.
Training in sociology provides opportunities for a wide professional choice:
♦ Civil service
♦ Internal Affairs Bodies and the Security Service of Ukraine (public relations departments)
♦ Officials and consultants in political parties
♦ Specialists in public relations and advertising
♦ Journalistic activity
♦ Teaching activities in schools, colleges, institutes, universities
♦ Scientific activity in universities and research centres
♦ Social Security Officer
♦ Specialists in marketing organizations
♦ Specialists in recruitment agencies