REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES:
1. The total volume of the article is 12-20 pages of the main text. Font: Times New Roman; skittles 14, interval – 1.5. All fields 2 cm.
2. At the beginning of the article it is obligatory to indicate the UDC, the number and title of the heading (for example, 1. Political Science), the author’s information (name, position, place of work, ORCID ID) and the title of the article.
3. The following is an abstract and keywords in Ukrainian. The abstract should contain a concise statement of the content of the article (volume – 1800 characters).
4. The article must contain the following structural elements:
• statement of the problem in general form and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks;
• analysis of recent research and publications on the topic, highlighting previously unresolved parts of the general issue addressed in the article;
• forming the purpose of the article;
• presentation of the main research material with full justification of scientific results;
• research findings and prospects for further research in this scientific area.
5. The list of used literature sources should be given at the end of the article in the order of the corresponding references. In the text of the article, references to the sources used should be indicated by the ordinal number, separated by two square brackets, according to the list of sources (position of the cited publication in the list of references, page). The list of used literature is made under the name “Literature:”.
Pay attention! The bibliographic description of the list of sources used shall be made taking into account the information and documentation developed in 2015 by the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015. Bibliographic reference. General Terms and Conditions of Assembly. ”
6. Name and initials of the author in Latin, subject name, abstract and keywords in English. The abstract should contain a concise statement of the content of the article (volume – 1800 characters).