TO THE ENTRANTS OF 2021
The Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Sociology and Law is involved in the training and retraining of Masters of Arts in the specialty 054 “Sociology”.
List of entrance tests an exams
- Comprehensive professional test
- Entrance exam in a foreign language (EEFL)
Entrance examination programs
Full-time study: 2021 – information is expected in early July.
for full-time education – UAH 33,700 per year*;
for distance learning – UAH 16,800 per year*.
* Tuition fee is valid for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Stages of the admission campaign and the work schedule of the selection committee at the link: https://pk.kpi.ua/schedule/
List of documents required for admission:
- passport or other document proving citizenship (original and copies)
- Bachelor’s degree (original and copies)
- Bachelor’s degree supplement (original and copies)
- creative achievements, if any (scientific articles in the chosen specialty)
- military document (for males; original and copies)
- identification code (original and copies)
- examination sheet obtained during registration for the external examination in a foreign language
- EEFL results (Unified entrance exam – External examination in a foreign language)
- four 3×4 photos
Copies are certified by the selection committees of faculties and institutes. Copies of documents must be left to submit documents to the selection committees.
Information about the Open Days can be found on the page of our website of the Faculty of Sociology and Law
+38 (066) 807 59 16
Kyiv, 37 Peremohy Ave.,
Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute,
building 7, office 0-15 (ground floor)
Telegram (channel) // Telegram (chat)
Igor Sikorsky KPI Admissions Committee